Want more on family law? View and follow us on our social media platforms. We regularly post articles and blogs related to all aspects of family law, including the legal and non-legal side of things.
Google +: https://plus.google.com/b/102978098699076594589/+HunterHeinAttorneysatLawPLLCCharlotte/
Or view a list of the blogs our family lawyers have written on family law topics.
Family Law Links:
WE CAN HELP.
Our Charlotte domestic violence lawyers are able to help with all domestic violence related issues, including:
* Filing for Domestic Violence Protective Orders (DVPOs).
* Plaintiff representation at DVPO hearings.
* Defendant representation at DVPO hearings.
Hunter & Hein, Attorneys at Law, PLLC. Copyright © 2017
Call today to speak to a family law attorney OR visit our contact page below and we will call you.
BLOG: See our family blog here.
Our Family Lawyers are also able to help with the following areas:
* Enforcing Agreements & Orders: contempt and contract law.
* Guardianship and Incompetency: minors, mental disorders, the elderly.
* Paternity and Legitimation: asserting rights as a biological parent.
* Same Sex Couples: same sex couples finally have equal rights in NC marriage.
For additional information and/or to schedule a consult with one of our Charlotte Family Lawyers, call 704-412-1442, complete the Contact Form on this page, or visit our Contact Page here.
Our Charlotte attorneys are able to help with all child support related issues, including:
* Negotiation of Child Support terms in a separation agreement.
* Initial determinations of Child Support through court proceedings.
* Modification of current Child Support orders.
* Enforcement of current Child Support orders - contempt.and contract remedies.
* Registration of out-of-state (foreign) child support orders.
To speak to one of our Charlotte Child Support Lawyers today, call 704-412-1442 or visit our Contact Page here.
Our Charlotte custody lawyers are able help with all child custody related matters, including:
* Negotiating Child Custody terms in a separation agreement.
* Initial determinations of Child Custody through court proceedings.
* Modification of current Child Custody orders.
* Enforcement of current Child Custody orders - contempt and contract remedies.
* Registration of out-of-state (foreign) custody orders.
To speak to a Charlotte Child Custody attorney today, call 704-412-1442, complete the Contact Form on this page, or visit our Contact Page here.
* Separation Agreements: we can help with drafting, reviewing, and enforcing.
* Divorce from Bed and Board: typically used to force an at fault spouse to move from the marital residence.
* Alimony and Spousal Support: paid by supporting spouse to dependent spouse.
* Equitable Distribution: the method by which NC Courts divide property.
* Marital Misconduct: spousal misconduct that may impact divorce related claims.
* Alienation of Affections and Criminal Conversation: claims against a third party who alienates and destroys the affection in a marriage or has sexual relations with one's spouse.
For additional information and/or to schedule an appointment with one of our Charlotte Divorce Lawyers, call 704-412-1442 or visit our contact page.
Our Charlotte family law attorneys are experienced and prepared to help you with a with a wide range of legal matters. Family Law covers a broad spectrum of topics in North Carolina, including the actions and claims associated with separation and divorce, child custody and child support, and the drafting, modifying, and enforcing of separation agreements, prenups, postnups, and family court orders.
We understand how emotionally draining these issues can be on individuals and families, and we know what it takes to make it through these difficult times. Let us provide you with legal support, so that you can provide yourself and your family with emotional support. If we can be of assistance to you regarding any of the issues listed below in Mecklenburg or Cabarrus counties, contact our office today at 704-412-1442 to speak with one of our Charlotte family Law or divorce lawyers today.
1914 J N Pease Pl
Charlotte, NC 28262
We can help.